Adult Running Camp: September 8-14
2012 camp is closed. See you next year.
Come to Mammoth Running Camp to better your running, and find these same tools will enhance everything in your life.
- Running twice a day on a variety of terrain and accompanied by vans to offer support with fluids, extra clothing and a desired “lift”.
- All meals and snacks will be included during your stay. Choices will be organic and locally grown.
- Activities will encourage a team atmosphere and emphasize a strong support system to help reach potential.
- Camp will highlight the simplicity of running with some added science to foster proper development.
- Classes will range from biomechanical efficiency, goal launching, body maintenance (stretching, weight lifting, massage), energy boosting nutrition, the power of positive decisions, and much more.
- “Olympian Night” where runners have dinner with local Olympians. Dinner to be followed by a question and answer session.
- Mammoth Ascent will be a highlight where we run to the top of of Mammoth Mountain, have a catered brunch and take the scenic gondola back down.
- Movie Under the Stars- we will cozy up to hot cocoa and watch an inspiring film outdoors
- Camp is both rustic and luxurious as we are putting you up at the Westin Monache (http://www.westinmammoth.com).
All-inclusive stay: $1,800 for sharing a suite with another camper/ $2000 for private suite
Flying: arrive at the Mammoth/Yosemite Airport and campers will be picked up and brought to housing.
Other options include flying to Reno, Nevada, renting a car and driving 3 hours to Mammoth Lakes or taking the Mammoth Shuttle (760.934.6588), Mammoth Taxi (760.934.8294) or The Crest (800.922.1930).
Driving: Using Mapquest, use this address for your final destination: Westin Monache 50 Hillside Drive, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
Please email questions and your final travel plans to admin [ at ] mammothrunningcamp.com
Campers are encouraged to arrive Saturday September 8th and check out Friday Spetember 14th. Those arriving at the Mammoth/Yosemite airport will be greeted by a driver to take you to the Westin.
What to Bring
- Running shoes!
- Running clothes and running jacket
- Running hat
- Warm clothes for evening (sweats, warm jacket)
- Gloves and beanie cap for cooler morning runs
- Medical Insurance Card (or a copy of medical insurance card)